Role & responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Preferred candidate profile
- Responsible for translating the intent of design considering workability, viability, and performance.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable UI widgets and/or components with high performance.
- Passionate about Performance benchmarking, elegant pixel perfect implementation across browsers.
- Abreast with latest trends and endorsing upcoming standards
- Deep knowledge of Angular / React best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles and the ability to transform designs into functional user interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of UI automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Protractor, Selenium).
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other microservices while building web applications.
- Exposure to Micro Front end Architecture
- Contributing with back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in -depth experience in developing web-based applications.